June 10, 2008

Attempting to get a picture of the kids...

We took the kids to the student park in Collegedale, to attempt taking a picture of them with Bella. I don't know what I was thinking! Seems it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a good photo of the 3 of them!

CHEESE!!!

Bella: "Look, there's an ant on the sidewalk!"

Oh, well...I had a lot of fun trying!



Jayden was enjoying being a little cheesy...

Come on mommy, enough already!!!


my favorite...just because Kaylee's looking so goofy in the background...

sweet girl


cousins...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true they won't all pose
"properly" at the same time, but I think they're all good pictures. Their personalities come shining through. Of course, I could be prejudiced?

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these pictures. The cousins are so cute together and this one of Kaylee is priceless. I also love the one of her scared look. The new things on your site are great, too.