January 06, 2009

Some Christmas Pics...

Hi everyone...sorry it's been so long since I've posted any pictures! Things got a little hectic after the marathon, with all the holiday preparations, traveling, etc. Now we are back home, and things are finally getting back to normal! So, here are a few of our favorite pictures from our holiday season...

Meeting Santa
Patiently waiting for everyone to arrive so they can open presents...

silly glasses!!!

a new doll - she grows teeth!!!

a new bicycle!!!

First bike ride

Trying out his new scooter...

and trying out her new tea set!
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season...and we wish you all a very happy 2009!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with Santa. Would you email that one to me? Please tell them I love them both 'a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck'.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with Santa. Would you email that one to me? Please tell them I love them both 'a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck'.