March 19, 2009

Wow! It's been awhile....

I can't believe it's been over a month since I've updated our blog! We have been busy...but that's not a very good excuse! Well, we've finished 2 weekends of bookmobile...here's Jayden & Tom at our stop in Wilmington--this was a cold & rainy weekend!

And here's Kaylee checking out the food items...

And this is what we came home to on Sunday night! Sorry for the bad photo...but it's all I was able to get. And this is exactly where we left the ABC truck for the night--sitting in the driveway of the Conference Office--too much snow to make it up the hill! What a mess!

The kids had so much fun playing in it the next day...and they were actually able to build a snow man this time! They were so excited!


The next weekend, we went to Myrtle Beach...the weather was totally opposite from the previous weekend! It was so warm & sunny, and I even got a little sunburned!
Jayden loves his job...he's become a pro at packing up games, felts, and toys. He's a great little helper.

And...here's daddy's little girl! I just love these pictures of the 2 of them!


Hope everyone is doing well...I'll try to do better about posting! :) Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like lots of fun in the snow.

Anonymous said...

Love all these pictures. Jayden, I bet Daddy and Mommy really appreciate your help on sale days. The snowman is terrific and Kaylee I love the picture of you kissing your Daddy.