This year I decided last minute to try and participate in Project 365. For those of you that haven't heard of it, the basic idea is to take a photo a day for a whole year. (For more info here's an awesome post about it!) The goal of this whole process (for me anyway) is to practice and improve my photography skills...and the recording of our daily lives, is just an added bonus. So far, I've been able to keep up pretty well, and I'm hoping that posting on our blog will help me in this process. :)
I've been trying to decide how exactly I want to approach this...even considering a separate blog for the project, like many do, but I've decided I'll just post the pics or my scrap pages here on our personal blog. I have a hard enough time keeping this one up to date, so why should I start a new one?! :)
So here are our first 7 weeks of 2010: the images are linked to my online scrapbooking gallery, so if you are interested in any of the stuff I used to create my pages, please feel free to check them out!
I've been trying to decide how exactly I want to approach this...even considering a separate blog for the project, like many do, but I've decided I'll just post the pics or my scrap pages here on our personal blog. I have a hard enough time keeping this one up to date, so why should I start a new one?! :)
So here are our first 7 weeks of 2010: the images are linked to my online scrapbooking gallery, so if you are interested in any of the stuff I used to create my pages, please feel free to check them out!







1 comment:
Love it! Miss you guys tons! We're thinking about (finally) making a trip your way in June.
Post a Comment