For some reason, this winter seem unusually cold and wet...so we have really been enjoying the sunshine this week! We've had fun playing outside...
We had to get Kaylee a new helmet--she outgrew her old one. And she was so excited to practice riding her bike. She does pretty well, and her confidence has improved quite a bit since early fall when she first started riding.
Our front lawn is looking awesome (thanks to our neighbor who has been wonderful helping us with it!) Jayden had so much fun "helping" daddy mow...
Jayden didn't have school on Friday, so I took the kids to the farmer's market for their opening day. Lots of fun, and the kids really enjoy checking out all the fruits, veggies, and flowers.
Friday afternoon we couldn't resist taking the boat out to the lake! Things didn't go so well...something happened to the steering, so that's going to have to get fixed soon! Luckily we were meeting some friends (Jason & Gina) out there, so we still were able to get out to the sand bar...just had to jump on their boat! :)








2 comments:
Jen! On a whim I decided to check your blog, I'm so happy I did. Beautiful scrapblogging! You are very creative! The kids are so big, I can hardly believe it. Anyways, I'm so glad you are posting again!
Hi Jen, I haven't had a minute to check your site in such a long time. It is wonderful. Thanks for keeping it up. I love looking at all that is happening in your world. Just love you all so much!
Chris/Neena
Post a Comment