May 26, 2010

Little Graduate

Yep, our little guy graduated from Kindergarten! The kids marched in so proudly...and looked so cute in their caps and gowns. Jayden was in quite a hurry to get down that aisle and I wasn't able to get a good shot of him, but luckily my friend Amy was also taking pictures, so I swiped this one from her FB page! (thank you, Amy!)

They had a really cute program, sang some songs, had a slide show,
and here's our guy, receiving his diploma...

They recited parts of the Dr. Seuss book "Oh, The Place You'll Go!"
(and while they held note cards with their parts, they did have them memorized!)

Jayden's part:
"With banner flip-flapping, once more you'll ride high, ready for anything under the sky, ready because you're that kind of a guy"

Congratulations Kindergarten Class of 2010!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pappa Richard and I are VERY proud of you, Jayden. We love you. Love, Neena