we love LEGO!
(or maybe I should say the kids love Lego? ;) while I love the fact that they certainly keep the kids entertained for long periods of time, I find myself constantly picking them up...they seem to be EVERYWHERE!)
when I found out the LEGO store has a free building event on the first Tuesday of the month, I couldn't resist taking the kids. this month is was a LEGO Frankenstein!
(or maybe I should say the kids love Lego? ;) while I love the fact that they certainly keep the kids entertained for long periods of time, I find myself constantly picking them up...they seem to be EVERYWHERE!)
when I found out the LEGO store has a free building event on the first Tuesday of the month, I couldn't resist taking the kids. this month is was a LEGO Frankenstein!

1 comment:
Oh I wish I had known your kids love lego so much!! I just gave away a HUGE toy bin full of Chris' lego. He LOVED lego pretty much until a couple of years ago (now of course he's "too old" you know...).
Anyway, as always, super cute pictures! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment